“Wagyu Olympics” which judges the excellence of branded cattle from all over Japan took place.
Watch and try to unveil the mystery of Japanese Wagyu. English, French and Chinese Subtitles are available (Spoken only in Japanese).
Most Popular(Last 30 days)
- 【News】 Fruit tree science institute releases new apple variety with pink flesh (Jan. 22, 2014) 60 views
- Prices of Shine Muscat grapes dropping this year amid slowing overseas demand 59 views
- Wagyu cut demonstration by 28-year-old Japanese master butcher in long-sleeved kimono fascinating the world 56 views
- Neko-chigura cat cradles becoming increasingly popular among cats and cat lovers in Japan 55 views
- Candy apples contributing to reducing food losses 51 views
- Sennen Akari Festival: 20,000 bamboo lanterns emit warm glow in Hita City, Oita Prefecture 50 views
- Fruit cultivation on small plots in Yamanashi Prefecture nurtures biodiversity 49 views
- One cherry tomato “tree” bearing 40,000 shining fruits at a time in Mihama Town, Fukui Prefecture 45 views
- It’s mysterious circles in Japan! Drone captures circles of trees 43 views
- New vending machines in Tokyo Station offering you nice relaxing experience with tea in chabacco, not tobacco! 37 views
Tag Archives: Watch
Senior Staff Writer, Masaru Yamada – Washington, D.C. Ongoing Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade talks, or TPP talks, have been strongly criticized for its secretive style of negotiations. U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman Thursday, Dec. 11 showed his skill how to secretly remove an anti-free-trade slogan from his coffee cup. Labor Unions and civic groups organized “an unconventional protest” outside the USTR building in Washington DC early morning passing out free coffee and the coffee cup sleeves saying “Wake up! Stop Fast Track.” Although the original purpose was to deliver coffee to participants of the chief negotiators’ meeting held here in Washington DC until Friday Dec.12, they got a much bigger … Continue reading