WEB SITE POLICY
“THE JAPAN AGRI NEWS” is the English version website of The Japan Agricultural News which is the only daily agricultural newspaper in Japan.
(For our corporate profile, see ABOUT US).
The English site offers selected articles from The Japan Agricultural News which would be of interest to foreign readers.
Please note the following conditions in using this website. Conditions may be changed as required without prior notice. The user will be bound by such changes and is recommended to check the latest version of the terms.
This website offers information that The Japan Agricultural News collected and published on the newspaper.
Although we endeavor to ensure the accuracy of articles on this website, in no event will The Japan Agricultural News be liable for damages that may arise from the use of information from this website. The Japan Agricultural News reserves the right to change or suspend the content and services of this website without notification in advance.
All the information available on this website, including articles, photographs and illustrations, is protected by copyrights owned by The Japan Agricultural News and owners of the content. The Japan Agricultural News also owns editorial rights of the content. It is prohibited to download, republish, photocopy, broadcast, translate or sell any part of this website without prior permission. When using third party materials, prior permission of the owner of that content is necessary, and a usage fee will be charged.
The above mentioned copyright rules are based on the view of the Japan Newspaper Publishers & Editors Association.
The messages (comments) of the following contents should be withheld.
We take required measures, such as cutting messages without the notice to the users when these are judged not appropriate.
- Messages written by someone spoofing the member of the reporter group or others.
- Messages including an obscene or violent expression etc.
- Messages which infringe on the rights (copyright, patent right, a utility model right, a design right, a trademark right, etc.) of a group of reporters or the third party.
- Messages which discriminate against a group of reporters or the third party, or carry out mental abuse.
- Messages which introduce and advertise the specific companies or stores, products, services, etc.
- Messages which specifies, discloses and reveals the personal information without consent of the person.
- Messages which are contrary to a statute or good public order and customs
- Messages which are judged unsuitable to our website.
We will try replying to user messages as much as possible
[Windows] Internet Explorer 9 and higher, Firefox 20 and higher
The site may not be viewed properly with systems not recommended above.
You are basically free to link to this site as long as it is not used as a means of commercial activity and is specified as a link to The Japan Agricultural News. However, we deny a link if we determine that the linking will hurt the credibility of the company and the information we offer.
This website offers parts of news by RSS. The use of RSS is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Use of the service is strictly limited to individuals to view updated information using RSS readers.
- Commercial use of the service is prohibited.
- Headlines supplied by RSS should not be used as content of other sites or be redistributed.
- The service may be changed or suspended any time without prior notice.
- We do not respond to inquiries concerning RSS, its system requirements and features of third party software such as RSS readers.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to a web browser in a computer when a user visits a website. They store records of users’ browsing histories and previous activities, including information which they have previously entered, for websites to remember.
This website receives cookies only from browsers which are set to allow sending and receiving of cookies. In order to protect the users’ privacy, only the cookies downloaded from this website will be sent back.