“Wagyu Olympics” which judges the excellence of branded cattle from all over Japan took place.
Watch and try to unveil the mystery of Japanese Wagyu. English, French and Chinese Subtitles are available (Spoken only in Japanese).
Most Popular(Last 30 days)
- 【News】 Fruit tree science institute releases new apple variety with pink flesh (Jan. 22, 2014) 60 views
- Prices of Shine Muscat grapes dropping this year amid slowing overseas demand 58 views
- Wagyu cut demonstration by 28-year-old Japanese master butcher in long-sleeved kimono fascinating the world 56 views
- Neko-chigura cat cradles becoming increasingly popular among cats and cat lovers in Japan 55 views
- Candy apples contributing to reducing food losses 51 views
- Sennen Akari Festival: 20,000 bamboo lanterns emit warm glow in Hita City, Oita Prefecture 50 views
- Fruit cultivation on small plots in Yamanashi Prefecture nurtures biodiversity 49 views
- One cherry tomato “tree” bearing 40,000 shining fruits at a time in Mihama Town, Fukui Prefecture 45 views
- It’s mysterious circles in Japan! Drone captures circles of trees 43 views
- New vending machines in Tokyo Station offering you nice relaxing experience with tea in chabacco, not tobacco! 37 views
Tag Archives: Science for Kids
The World Milk Day was set on June 1 by the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization to draw attention to the benefits of drinking milk and to the whole dairy industry. Let’s make this day an opportunity to learn about milk cows! Cow Quiz 1: How are black and white spotted markings of Holstein cattle laid out? Dr. Popoloo: The best-known dairy cattle breed in the world is Holstein with distinctive black and white color patterns. Did you know that there are rules to how the patterns are laid out on a cow’s body? Popolee: Don’t the patterns just pop up randomly? Dr. Popoloo: No, you can’t classify cows … Continue reading