“Wagyu Olympics” which judges the excellence of branded cattle from all over Japan took place.
Watch and try to unveil the mystery of Japanese Wagyu. English, French and Chinese Subtitles are available (Spoken only in Japanese).
Most Popular(Last 30 days)
- 【News】 Fruit tree science institute releases new apple variety with pink flesh (Jan. 22, 2014) 60 views
- Prices of Shine Muscat grapes dropping this year amid slowing overseas demand 58 views
- Wagyu cut demonstration by 28-year-old Japanese master butcher in long-sleeved kimono fascinating the world 56 views
- Neko-chigura cat cradles becoming increasingly popular among cats and cat lovers in Japan 55 views
- Candy apples contributing to reducing food losses 51 views
- Sennen Akari Festival: 20,000 bamboo lanterns emit warm glow in Hita City, Oita Prefecture 50 views
- Fruit cultivation on small plots in Yamanashi Prefecture nurtures biodiversity 49 views
- One cherry tomato “tree” bearing 40,000 shining fruits at a time in Mihama Town, Fukui Prefecture 45 views
- It’s mysterious circles in Japan! Drone captures circles of trees 43 views
- New vending machines in Tokyo Station offering you nice relaxing experience with tea in chabacco, not tobacco! 37 views
Tag Archives: Booklet
PREFACE Two years have passed since financial crisis has threatened the world. Through the experience, people saw the negative side of market fundamentalism and have started to explore the way to switch to new social and economic system based on “co-existence”, from the former style that stands on “the law of the jungle”. In this context, the advantages of cooperative associations built on the spirit of mutual aid are now being re-acknowledged. It was symbolic that the United Nations appointed 2012 as the International Year of Cooperatives. However, less is known about the roots of Japanese cooperatives such as Japan Agricultural Cooperative (JA), Japan Fisheries Cooperative, and Consumers’ Cooperatives. … Continue reading